Thursday 12 March 2009

一种情感

Was clearing my old emails. Saw this email from a friend, who sent me this song on valentine's day 2 years ago. This song is 生日快乐 sang by 刘若英 Rene Liu. Remembered I watched the movie of the same title at that time, starring Rene Liu and Leo Ku. It was a love story (although I felt both were a mismatch and their chemistry a bit off).

Rene Liu was a wonderful actress and Leo Ku was eye candy. This song is just a reminder, a memory of that movie, of that period of time when I watched it and the beautiful lyrics. No particular reason, just reminiscing. Some people can forget some moments of their life, but not me.

I like her monologue towards the ending of the song below. Do you understand the significance ?

这个是休止符
是我就喜欢的一个符号
它代表了静止,休息,呼吸
然后再重新来过
其实每一个符号都有它自己的意义
当你真的了解它之后
你再回过头去看它
它就不只是一个符号
还是一种...情感

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...