Monday 7 December 2009

Are you a 甲?

Another random surprising discovery. We know that in life reading, there are 10 Heavenly Stems and 12 Earthly Branches.  

10 Heavenly Stems 天干 


12 Earthly Branches 地支  

Each individual has our own unique ba zi, which is made up of 4 heavenly stems and 4 earthly branches, a combination from the above. That's why it's called ba zi (八字). Below is a sample of a ba zi of a person.

The Day Stem represents ourselves, our own personality.  Ok here's my surprise. I just discovered that there are a total of 5 persons (FIVE!!!) whom I got to know in 2008 whose Day Stem is 甲 (Jia Wood). 

For the fact that in my circle of family and friends, I rarely come across 甲 Day Stem persons, so  to actually get to know 5 total strangers with this Day Stem within a few months  is a little too coincidental and surprising. Morever, I usually do not get to befriend too many strangers who become acquaintances in such a short span of time. 

From what I read from the internet.... "a Jia Wood person appears to be straight forward, stubborn and inflexible like a tree growing slowly and surely straight upward to reach the sunlight while the root is firmly rooted on the ground growing downwards to reach for water and nourishment in the earth. Therefore, Jia Wood people have strong will power. In the face of adversity they will not give up easily. They are also people who will develop and plan their action carefully moving toward their goal".

I do not know the impact of these persons on my own bazi chart. I am not too sure yet, but I do know that  I detest one of them alot. Another 2 made me rather uncomfortable and stressful. I need answers.

Well, this was just a little discovery and observation I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...