Sunday 17 January 2010

She has the kindest pair of eyes

Over at the buddhist centre, Gaden-Shartse Drophenling, where I go for my weekly prayers, there is a large Labrador somebody gave to the centre not long ago. I fell instantly in love with her when I first saw her. Her name is Lhamo. Lhamo is one and a half years old and is very tame. She seldom bark and is smart enough to distinguish who are the people who come to the center for prayers and who are those strangers who may be loitering suspiciously nearby. She never bark at or attack anyone who enters the compound to pray. Dogs are so smart as they can sense who are those with ill intentions. Smarter than us humans.

I have always prefer big dogs, especially Labradors. And in particular, I like them in golden or beige fur. And what's so special about Lhamo is, she has a pink brownish nose. That's why she looks so different (and that's why I call her Ang Moh dog). Most Labradors have black nose. And yes, I do have a thing for blondes. ;D

 
Don't you think she has the kindest pair of eyes? I usually play with her or sayang her before the prayer sessions, as well as chant and whisper some mantras into her ears to bless her. Sometimes, she licks me back in return. Sometimes, she 'bochap'. Must learn from her.... and practise non-attachment.  :P 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...