Thursday 1 September 2011

Loving the baby me

If you have realized by now, I am using my baby pic as my profile pic. So I would be less recognised in public. Hahah! Just kidding.

Recently, I found some black and white photos of the baby me. I just had to post this here because I think I looked so cute, chubby and happy.  In order to support me, I was squashed between two cushions in this antique arm chair in my grandmother's old attap house.  This was taken at the big porch and where I used to play with my sis. My face was ruddy and I had a head full of dark curly hair the day I was born, thanks to the genes inherited from my mom.

I think this was me in my first month, wearing a "christening gown", although I am very sure there was no christening ceremony. I was in my mom's arms.

I love this shot because my cheeks were so chubby. I heard I was 2 weeks past my due date, and even then, when I was born, I was quite small in size (less than 3 kg). But look how fast and big I grew within 1-2 months! My grandma was carrying me in this photo. She was only 47 years old when I was born!

Believe it or not, I could still vaguely recall myself lying in this baby crib in the small room of my very old shophouse home. I wish my parents had taken more photos at that time. I'm loving me, the baby me. Hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...