It's Chokhor Duchen today. We celebrate the day which Buddha Shakyamuni first turned the Dharma Wheel and gave teachings. Whatever positive or negative action we do today will multiply by 100 million times! Do be mindful of your actions today! Happy Wheel Turning Day!
I would like to dedicate whatever little merits I have accumulated since beginningless times to the followings:
- All my precious gurus. May they have a long and healthy life and may they continue to turn the Wheel of Dharma for us, lifetime after lifetime until enlightenment. May I be able to meet authentic gurus in all my lifetimes until enlightenment.
- A couple of friends who are currently sick. May they be cured of their illness, maintain a positive outlook to life and be free of pain and suffering. May their mind remain clear and bright.
- To those who are currently suffering in the lower realms. May they have the merits to cause a quickest human rebirth as soon as possible.
- To the formless beings co-existing in our world, may they find a place they belong to and have a good rebirth immediately, and may peace prevail.
- To my parents and family, may they be happy, have a peace of mind, and have a long and healthy life. May their suffering, obstacles and obscurations ripen upon me instead.
- May all create the cause and conditions to meet the Buddha Dharma and thus be able to work towards their own liberation immediately.