Monday 6 March 2017

6 March


💛 6 March 2017 💛
Two enthronements, 
One auspicious day.
Two teachers,
One big celebration.
May the Wheel of Dharma turn infinitely.

Today was really a rejoiceful day and it was 8th day of Losar (the Tibetan new year). During this period it is the 15 days of miracles.

At the peak of Kathmandu Valley, where Kopan Monastery stands, the reincarnation of my former teacher, 'Khenrinpoche Lama Lhundrup' was being enthroned. The little boy is now Tenzin Rigsel Rinpoche. Welcome back, Khenrinpoche (he will always be 'Khenrinpoche' to me). Your return has very special significance to me. Thank you for letting me know that even as you took your last breath on the last day of your previous life.

At the snowy mountains of Dharamsala, yet another teacher of mine, Thupten Tenzin Rinpoche (former Lama Omze), was being enthroned too, as the 126th Abbot of Gyuto Tantric Monastery. I'm thankful to have made the connection with you  when you visited Singapore late last year, and I was truly impressed and blessed by your teachings. Hope to see you again very soon, Rinpoche.

Can't wait to see both my teachers real soon, somewhere....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...