Tuesday 29 August 2017

Two baos



This morning before I left for work, I asked my Pa if he had taken breakfast. He said yes. I asked what he ate. He replied, "2 bao".  This is how I create a conversation with him.


Then after a pause of a minute,  he asked me if I had any breakfast. I said yes, our helper had packed for me '2 bao' too. He asked again if I had breakfast to eat. I repeated the same reply. So touched he still remember to show concern to me even though he has slight dementia. His mind is still somewhat clear.


Last night when I came home, he wobbled into my room with his walking stick and asked if I had taken dinner.


I think my parents are the only ones concerned for me in this lifetime. No one else will bother. ❤️😭

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...