Sunday 8 April 2007

Ching Ming


Since it's Ching Ming period, went with parents to Brighthill Kong Meng San Temple to pay respect to my paternal grandma. Her ashes are there. I have not been there for one or two years I think.

It began to drizzle as soon as we reached. And by the time we were done, the drizzle became heavier, the skies turned darker, but it made a nice melancholic landscape with the nearby Bishan and Sin Ming. When we were on the way, the rain got heavier.

Anyway, back to my Ah Ma. I remember my Ah Ma passed away when I was 16, the year when I was having my O levels. She left just 3 days before my birthday. She had been weak for about one year then, when she was finally admitted to Tan Tock Seng Hospital. By then she was already in a semi conscious state. However, I remember she kept muttering my name throughout, in between her laboured breaths. I didnt know why she was callng my name, and dont know still. Hope she is ok now, wherever she is... hope she has a good rebirth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...