Sunday 8 April 2007

R&R day

What a leisurely end to the long weekend. Brought mom to run her errands ie. bakery shop Phoon Huat in Bencoolen and walked down to Bead Hub further down where she got her supply of beads. In one of those crystal shops, I bought a Green Phantom bracelet which I like. Then we strolled leisurely down to City Hall for lunch.

Was at Bakerzin, ordered the Aglio Olio Spagetti with mushroom, the Pumpkin Soup as well as the Caesar Salad with Chicken. I must have my Passion Fruit soda. Mom loved the chilli padi and chunks of garlic that came with the Aglio Olio, with a tinch of spicyness. My Mom may be a typical Chinese aunty, but she loves her salad, focaccia and wholemeal multigrain bread anytime! After lunch I went to meet the guy who bought my old Motorola handphone. For $200 bucks, its worth the deal. Heh!

Mom also finally found her baking book from Chef Wan in MPH. Then we went to Bugis to get her Kipling bag repaired. Wanted to buy her a new one, but she was fussy over the other Kipling bags' designs. I think she didnt want me to spend too much. Anyway, so rest and relax day, yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...