Thursday 3 April 2008

6088

I am elated to bits because I got a nice number for my new house. A week ago, I just signed up with Singtel MIO plan the 3-in-1 package with broadband, free incoming calls for fixed line as well as handphone all at a monthly $70. Now when it comes to phone numbers I am quite superstitious, I always believe in getting numbers that are auspicious and easy to remember. So I went number hunting in several Singtel shops for a few weeks. I would normally ask for the list of numbers available and slowly browsed through before I would even confirm or sign anything. So with sheer luck that day, I found a number ending with 6088. Of course I grabbed it, without paying extra for Lucky Numbers. And taking into consideration numerology, this house phone number adds up to a single "9" which is supposedly a good number for me. So there, I am off to a new start in new house with a new number and new auspicious luck. Rid away all the bad luck of the old stuff, people and tiring matters and HUAT ah!!! I am almost gonna be shifted into new house and all the other happy stuff have started or are starting to appear. So, who say fengshui plays no part in one's luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...