Saturday 19 April 2008

Totally new

I am fine and kicking. Just moved more than a week ago, and still unpacking. I have more or less settled down in the new home. Still trying to settle the other unwanted stuff at the old house. The new place is great, new and fresh, quieter, with all the convenient amenities nearby, supermarket, transport to many places, many eating places. My place is almost in the city, so wherever I want to go, it's convenient. It's a new start as I am leaving my current job too as well as leaving some unhappiness over the last few months. By making the bold move, I am also trying to rid the monotonous lifestyle and also trying to forget the sad feelings and huge disappointment I have felt over some personal issues. I hope by having a complete change of environment - home and work and people - I will be happier, luckier and life will be smoother for me. The next few months will determine if I will succeed in doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...