Thursday 7 September 2006

Retail therapy


These few nights in a row I went shopping after work. All in all, bought a pearl colour small bag for casual weekends. The green Elle bag which my Aunt bought for me umpteen years back really HAD to go (but I really liked the bag). I almost wanted to buy the LeCoq checked bag instead but I fancy it too costly for CASUAL weekends. Was also searching for a nice handbag for work, and finally found it. It's a limited edition Tocco Baby Collection, a flaming red bag with buckles and in gold trimmings, extra lightweight and soft great-smelling leather. My prized item for now ;) (eh... my weakness is B.A.G.S.).

Within 3 nights, I bought 6 tops: a beige cardigan from Mango, a rich dark blue cardigan and light yellow havoc prints Tshirt from Topshop, a green polo Tees and bright blue blouse from Dorothy Perkins. And also beige shawl-like cardigan from M)phosis. Bought a birthday gift for Aunt Stella as well - a neat grey handbag from GG>5 in olive green trimmings which I love so much and which I know she will like. Also I even bought a pair of Nippies to try out. See how well they will STICK.

Am I stressed or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...