Saturday 14 January 2017

2016 in a nutshell

Is it a little late to round up 2016? Anyway not going to. 

It was a sombering 2016. It has not been an easy Monkey year but I thank my loved ones for being so understanding with me, my bosses for being kind and magnanimous to me, and to all who matters to me for believing in me. Most importantly I'm grateful to my Gurus and Sangha community and Dharma friends for teaching me what's the most important in Life. I may not grasp it all still, but I'll try. Good bye 2016! 👋

This by Lang Leav quite fits the bill I guess. Looking forward to 2017.


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog posts.Please keep them rolling <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thoughts from Lang Leav...and yes, I stumbled upon your blog too. Get the sense that you are a very feisty person, a get-up-and-go person from reading your blog. :) :) Kinda got some of “here you go, you need that burst of pomp!” :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...