Thursday 26 November 2009

Can you recognise the telling signs?


My brother-in-law striked 4D last night. He related that just yesterday, as he was driving, another car suddenly turned up from nowhere and cut into his lane in front of him. He was mad of course, but at the same time he noticed the car number. It was the same number as his own car. So, brother-in-law went and bought that number and the number came out on the very night. A stroke of wealth luck. Literally, money dropped from the sky.

This is one of those signs from the Universe, giving you a message about an impending event. Well, that is, if you can catch it in the first place. The same thing happened to me some time ago. Two cars cut into my lane, one immediately after the other, and they were both the same number. I bought 4D and on the very day, the number came out second prize.

Well sometimes these signs can be negative as well. Just as the experts in face reading are well-versed in seeing things on a person's face features. Take for example, if they see there is a "black patch" on the area between both eyebrows (印堂发黑), they will know that something untoward is going to happen to the person.  That area signifies our Life Force. We, the non-experts, can only rely on deciphering unusual signs. Sometimes our eyelids keep twitching, and we somehow know that something good/bad is going to happen.

Many years ago, while I was in between jobs, I took up a job working for a petroleum company. During the brief stint, things were not smooth for me, I had an unbearable fat Pakistani boss who behaved like a king much feared by his subjects. Staff cannot enter his room, they could only speak and answer him from his doorstep, and if he was unhappy, he would throw anything on the floor or at the person (a real tyrant psychotic case). Naturally I was unhappy there. During that period, I suddenly suffered a bad painful toothache. I discovered I needed surgery to extract one wisdom tooth as well as filling up a few others. After the surgery,I immediately landed a new job which lasted me for many years.

I then read a book written by a famous Hong Kong fengshui master. In one of the chapters, he did mentioned about tooth, something about maintaining our set of teeth well, and if there are any holes or cracks, we should fill them up the soonest possible, as "holes" represent "loss of wealth" (漏財).  Also, if a guy notices hair growing outside of his nostrils, he better cut the overgrown hair immediately, as the nose represents our wealth and having hair growing out of your nose, is again signifying potential "loss of wealth". Thus, I learnt a few tricks from the book and applied them to real life experiences.

Sometimes, dreams can foretell certain events that are going to happen as well.  We heard of the signs given when a Great Being or a reincarnated lama is going to be reborn where the loved ones or grand masters dreamt of unusual auspicious signs.  Take for instance, the famous example of the birth of Buddha Shakyamuni.  His mother (Queen Maya) and father did not have a child for 20 years into their marriage. One day, however, Queen Maya dreamt of a divine Bodhisattva sitting on a white elephant touching her right side, and she became pregnant. The unusual pregnancy lasted 10 months and Prince Siddhartha (the future Buddha) emerged from her right side and was born.

Well, personally I cannot attest to the potency of dreams because I have plenty of weird dreams and I do not know how to relate that to things that have happened to confirm whether dreams will come true or not. I did dreamed of actress Joanne Peh once for the very first time, just before the Star Awards and she did win an award for Best Actress against all odds. :)

Lest I be accused of indulging in 'analysis paralysis', the above are just signs I observed or experienced them myself, be it good or bad ones. Whether you can recognise the signs and whether you believe in them is your own choice.

Hmm.... recently, my wealth fountain suddenly overflow and water flowed out of the water feature, wetting the floor. Then in my bathroom, the bidet shower (for cleaning the butt), suddenly cracked and water burst all over the  place. Even after replacing a new one, the floor is moist, water still seeps out onto the floor (think I need to get another new one). Yet another day, not sure why my father was meddling with the washing machine tap and afterwards, I noticed the kitchen floor was still wet with water from the washing machine. And now, the aircon piping in one of the bedrooms is starting to leak. All these similar "water leakages" happened at the same time. So do you know what are these signs telling me? Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...